Things I'm Gonna Do in 2009:
1) Write a novel (eep!) - started that.
2) Respond to e-mails promptly - not doing too badly, but I can still improve.
3) Go to bed before midnight - um.
4) Eat healthily and walk at least four days a week - so far, so good. Of course, it's just been a week, but still.
5) Continue 2008's resolution of reading at least one original, not-online book a month - Did it in January, still need to finish a book for this month.
6) Read and do the work in Conquer Your Critical Inner Voice - I started it yesterday. It's weird how scary it is to think about not saying nasty things to myself in my head, like the world will collapse if I admit that I'm capable. Good thing I have the book, eh? Har.
Wish me luck, guys! I'll try to remember to do a follow-up post in December, to let y'all know how I managed. I'm kind of excited and kind of terrified. Which is pretty much par for the course for me, come to think of it.